As I started to write this, I realized that it has been 4 long years since I posted on this blog. I am so sorry. Needless to say, so much has happened since then!
- Spring 2020...COVID... need I say more?
- Summer 2020... I started working as our Church Secretary. I am utterly blessed to be able to use my creativity to further the kingdom of God, and am still serving with no plans to retire any time soon.
- September 2021... I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy.
- January 2022... my husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
- Spring 2023... my husband underwent heart surgery
Today, I can report that we are both doing well. Praise God!
As of October 1, 2023, Bert and I are officially retired from the Quilt Show Circuit. We will miss seeing you at the shows, but due to our health issues, "retirement" is the best option at this time. However, because we are "retired" doesn't mean that I will stop designing. In fact, I already have several new ideas that I am eager to work on, and am trusting that I will be able to release some new patterns by the spring of 2024.
I pray all of you are doing well, that you are able to enjoy the cooler weather as Fall arrives, and that you have a few minutes each day to stitch!